Understanding Training Injuries and debunking Back Pain Myths
Dr. Stefi Cohen
This lecture will provide you with a deep and detailed understanding about why and how most injuries occur, what can we do about them and how we can better recover from them, both from a mechanistic and a biopsychosocial perspective.Purchase Recording - $19.99
Learn More about Stefi Cohen
- Understand the main predisposing factors to most injuries and how to mitigate injury risk through a logical and intelligent training program.
- Be equipped to better interpret pain in the context of training, what it means, what it doesn't mean, and how you can use it to guide your training decisions.
- The answers to the seven most prominent myths surrounding back pain; why they persist, and what we should replace them with.
- Dive into the historical context of back pain treatment and insight into treatment evolution
- Fully understand my HYBRID approach to rehabilitation including our three phase model