Integrating Autoregulation into Periodized Training
Periodization is sometimes described as a "top down" approach where you plan not only the current week, but the next month, or even the whole year in advance, while autoregulation is sometimes described as intuitive training that constantly changes based on how you feel. Neither definition is accurate; in fact, autoregulation should be seen as a set of methods to help you follow the intent of a periodized plan. In this presentation you'll learn how facilitate this union.Purchase Recording - $19.99
Learn More about Eric Helms
2. Autoregulation what is it?
3. Periodization, what we do and don't know.
4. Autoregulating at the microcycle level.
5. Autoregulating at the mesocycle level.
6. Autoregulating at the macrocycle level?
More Speakers & Topics
40+ speakers. 40+ hours of content. Hour long, digestible courses with a Q&A at the end.
Train SLOW to Get FAST: Programming Heavy Sleds to Develop Blazing Speed